Followers

RSS

How am I going to use this game to teach writing?


Firstly, I will ask my students to play the game. On the next lesson, I will ask them to give out their opinions about the games. Their opinions should be only regarding the disaster. For an example, the students should give me an opinion or answer like the supplement of the medicine should be fully prepared so that more victims’ lives can be saved. When the students are giving out their opinions, the others will be asked to jot down what their fellows said. Then, they will be asked to use the opinions to write a short essay with not more than 120 words. The students will be asked to exchange their essays among themselves for editing. When they are done, they will be asked to submit their essays to teacher.  


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment