Followers

RSS

A letter to self...

  Hi, Leanza^^ this is Leanza here... erm.. sounds kinda awkwards.Anyways, let get started right now.
  So what should I tell to myself? erm... lets say  about your uni life here. How's that going? so far so good? Can you adapt yourself well to this brand new environment? No homesick? haha... still sounds awkward.. why am I asking myself these questions? For sure me myself know very well about the answers...
    Actually everything is fine here. If you feel it's tiresome, just recall back what abang siswa said before "think about your parents". You came here for them and you should not give up easily. A letter to myself yet I dont know what do I want to tell myself. Leanza, cheer up.This is just a start. Strive for the best and dont ever give up in any circumstances. Although it will be difficult for you, just keep going on and get the strength from God.Pray for the strength from Him and He will answer your prayers sooner or later.Be aware always as you dont know what will happen to you next.Keep safe. Try to talk more and communicate with others. Dont be too quiet.Otherwise they will find out you boring. Be good and generous to others. Be punctual in anytime. And also be polite always to anyone you meet with. No procrastination for the courseworks and assignments. There will always be sometimes you can't catch up with the bus, so Leanza please try to be patient. No homesick again.Grow up and fight for your own future. Eat well and sleep well. Do more revisions.
   Take care of your own health, especially as you know that you are quite weak although you look strong. Eat more fruits rather than having snacks. (although I know you dislike snacks) There will be sometimes you feel stressful and need food to release your stress. Please say no to snacks,hahaha...If you have any problem in study, ask when you cant understand,  If you dont ever ask, the answer will always be a 'No'. Make more friends here. Uni life is once in your lifetime so treasure it.
   Last but not least, be brave. Dont be a coward. Do be a brave girl and tend to try anything, as if you never try, you will never know where is your limit^^.
   Erm.. I think thats all from me for you^_^. Do be healthy and happy always. No worries.  hahaha.. Love you, dear Leanza.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment